Wednesday, 23 July 2014

IT


 
 
Alexa Chung's bestselling book IT has been a possession of mine since Christmas, and I love it.
 
Whilst I wouldn't confess to knowing loads about Alexa Chung or being a huge 'fan' of hers, this was one of the first things on my Christmas list last year.
 
One thing I do know, is that reading this book (several times) just makes me want to perhaps live in Alexa's world just for a day, to see what it would be like to be in her 'bubble'- of what I presume fashion, photography and social gatherings.
 
 I also love her variety of work, and how she has worked as a  model, presenter and writer- whilst not forgetting a feature or article for Vogue.
 
Its safe to say I am getting more and more obsessed with the woman, but not in a fan girly way, but she is definitely a career inspiration.
 
Whilst I don't aspire to be a model or of similar nature to Alexa, I am trying to say is that she hasn't just stuck as one thing, she's doing and done lots of things with her career and in my opinion that makes it more exciting and enjoyable.
 
Her book is definitely an inspiration of mine and the reason I am blogging today, and its often giving me ideas to think of new things to potentially write about, but also work for in life.
 
 
 
Beki <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment